Our Core Beliefs
- all injuries and are preventable and everyone has a right to go home free from harm or illness
- our environment is protected for the benefit of future generations
- people perform best when they are empowered, accountable and duly recognised
- in showing other people respect, we will be respected
- we will not always get things right and learning from our mistakes is part of our growth
- how we go about achieving success is as important as success itself
- we must always act ethically and within the law; and
- our customer’s success creates our success
- safety and health focused
- performance driven
- totally customer aligned
- acting with integrity
- teamwork orientated
A1 Earthworx is also committed to giving back to the community from which it has grown. We continue to support local causes and development and growth through various community activities and sponsorship of the rural fire service and sporting groups.
We are proud to have pinked up some of our fleet for Pink up Mudgee, ridden hundreds of kilometres for Little Wings, been “locked up” for the PCYC and donated to many other worthwhile events and causes. (Life Skills, Can Assist, Can Cruise, Cudgegong Cruisers, Liam’s Ride, Movember, Rotary Club of Mudgee, The Windeyer Big Day Out, The Lions Club of Mudgee, Mudgee Hospital Auxillary, Mudgee Nursing Home, Barnardos Australia (Mudgee), Pioneer House, Riding for the Disabled (Mudgee), Friends of Lifeskills (Mudgee).